23rd March 2020
To all our customers, due to the COVID-19 emergency, we have made a few changes. Coles is 100% open for servicing. However we are now operating with little or no actual personal contact.
To protect our customers and our staff, if you need to bring your car to us for an MOT, servicing or repairs, please:
1) Give us a call to book in on 01273 857520, let us know what service you need.
2) Bring your car to Coles but please don’t come into reception as normal. You can post your keys through the letterbox.
3) We will make sure your courtesy car (if required) is fully sanitised and is ready to drive away.
4) Our mechanics (who are working following the government guidelines on social distancing) will complete the work. They will then sanitise your car.
5) We will call you when the work is finished and arrange a time for car collection. Payment can be taken over the phone or bank transfer.
5) Your car will be ready and waiting for you to drive away! ☺
Alternatively, we offer a ‘delivery and collection’ service where we can drop a sanitised courtesy car to you and collect your car, within a 5 mile radius.
Thank you for your patience. At Coles we are proud to be supporting the #socialdistancing policies and we will strive to protect you and our staff.